What is diabetes?
A normal person whose pancreas secrete insulin has a sugar range 80-120 mg at fasting and 120-150 mg after meals, as the total calories are burnt. However, in some individuals the insulin secreted by pancreas is inadequate resulting in incomplete burning of calories. This increases the sugar level above 150 mg resulting in diabetes.
If insulin is inadequate, then is my pancreas problematic?
Every pancreas has Alfa, Beta, Gamma and Delta cells. 75 % are Beta cells and others are 25%. The Beta cells are responsible for the production of insulin. If the No. Beta cells is reduced or they become weak, the secretion of insulin gets hampered.
Why does the Beta cells reduce / become weak ?
There are main four reasons :
- Lack of exercise
- Irregular diet
- Mental stress
What is the uniqueness of diabetic tea therapy?
The present Allopathic Therapy controls the blood sugar from 2 to 24 hrs. Eventually the body produces antibodies and the efficacy of the therapy reduces. However, in the Diabetic Tea Therapy, after consuming it 2 /3 times a day, rejuvenate the beta cells and the normal secretion of insulin is restored. Therefore the need for any medication becomes unnecessary.
What are the properties of Diabetic Tea?
- Though sweet can be used by Diabetic Patients
- ZERO – Calories, Fats, Carbohydrates
- Ideal for weight control
- Effective against the disorder of Gums and Teeth.
- Helpful in Vigor and Vitality
- Controls Blood Sugar.
- Research world over.
- Relives mental stress.
- Rejuvenate of the Beta Cells
What is method of use?
- BLOOD SUGAR AFTER MEALS TEA ARK
- 150 TO 250 2 TIMES 2 TIMES
- 250 TO 350 2 TIMES 3 TIMES
- 350 TO 500 AND ABOVE 3 TIMES 4 TIMES
What are the precautions?
- Do not stop Insulin Treatment abruptly while taking tea. One should check blood sugar every month those who are on tablets and every 8 days in lab those who are on insulin.
- Depending upon lab report, one can reduce the insulin dose after consulting the doctor.
- Continue the tea therapy for next six months even after the insulin is stopped.
- Diabetic patients should take the tea even if their siblings or close relatives don’t have diabetes as prevention.
- Excessive consumption of the tea or ark does not cause any damage. It only rejuvenate the Beta cells in pancreas.